Working with a range of clients from £100m AUM up to the largest wealth managers.
UK listed Wealth Manager with > £40bn AUM
Replace the manual reporting solution with a new AUM attribution and financial reporting tool. More specifically:
- Remove the inefficiencies and inherent risk of manual consolidation and reporting.
- Guarantee a single version of the truth.
- Gain a lens over the complete AUM book and the income generated from it.
- Introduce Finance software fully scalable to future growth plans.
Pairing IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) with a low cost GL created an integrated solution combining the AUM book, client level income and core financials. The solution delivered:
- External financial and regulatory reporting.
- Board reporting, internal MI & analytics.
- Automated planning, budgeting & forecasting.
- Significant efficiency and control gains.
- Shortened month end close.
- A stronger understanding across the business of the AUM book and the yield generated.
- Cost analytics by cost centre, supplier and project.
- Automation and standardisation of the Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting process.
Total Wealth Planning
TWP use Intelliflo extensively and wanted to improve their oversight of the asset book. Blank fields caused problems with manual analysis, which although sustainable was not scalable to TWP’s future growth plans.
- New, automated feeds directly from Intellifo covering FUM and para-planner workflow.
- Pre-built dashboards giving a thorough overview of the data.
- User-driven analytics across 16 data structures.
- A thorough understanding of the asset book and how it generates income.
- A simple, single process for data collection, aggregation, reporting and dashboards.
- Ad hoc analytical capability.