Why IBM Analytics
A powerful solution that is fast, easy to use, flexible and a complete reporting, planning and analytics solution that can be quickly deployed.
Attractive licensing, scalable and easy to implement
IBM offer a licensing structure scalable to all sizes of firms and all volumes of data. Firms with less than 50 users can benefit from ‘express’ licencing, whilst larger firms can choose between a licencing structure based on number of users or size of model.
IBM Analytics is available on an IBM cloud, your existing cloud infrastructure or on premise giving total flexibility of choice. We would welcome the chance to discuss your options.
- Provides a one stop shop for data warehousing, data cleansing, analytics, reporting, planning & forecasting and dashboarding.
- Everything is user driven, with very little need for extensive IT support.
- Agnostic to upstream systems, IBM Planning Analytics can be implemented downstream of any core platform.
- All current and historical data is retained and instantly available for reporting & analytics.
- In-memory calculation and analytics engine provides a fast and responsive user experience. Complex calculations can be supported.
- The Excel add in provides a familiar user interface.
Our core offering is built from IBM Planning Analytics (TM1), but we can also integrate IBM Cognos Analytics and IBM Predictive Analytics.
Trusted by financial institutions around the world, IBM’s Analytics and associated infrastructure adhere to recognised security regulations.
Within the application, role-based security supports multiple user types and ensures that users see only what they need to. For example:
- Investment Managers can be restricted to see only those clients they manage; or
- Salary account lines can be restricted to core finance staff only.
According to BARC, the world‘s largest survey of planning software users, IBM was top-ranked across 25 KPIs, including ease of use, planning functionality, business value, user experience and scenario analysis.
Gartner, one of the most prestigious evaluations of technology providers in the industry, has positioned IBM Planning Analytics in the leader quadrant.